The Basics of Financial Planning
Watch as a panel of RCG advisors discuss some of our team’s most frequently asked questions regarding financial planning basics and how to get you started on the right path to achieving your long-term financial goals.
The Basics of Financial Planning – Video Outline
- Panelists share a financial mistake they’ve made. (0:55)
- What is financial planning? (4:21)
- What’s the first step to getting started with financial planning? (6:01)
- I have extra room in my budget. Should I be saving or investing in retirement? (8:04)
- What’s the difference between saving for retirement and saving for education? (9:02)
- What if I have a lot of debt? (11:05)
- The stock market drops 30%. I’ve lost money and want to get out. What would you say to me? (13:20)
- Final Thoughts (14:05)
- Stop Chasing Shortcuts by Jacob Land
If you have additional questions you’d like to see answered by a future RCG advisor panel, please send us a comment using the form on this page or email us at email@example.com.
Send us a comment
DISCLOSURE: Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Indices are not available for direct investment; therefore, their performance does not reflect the expenses associated with the management of an actual portfolio.
This information is for illustrative and educational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice or an offer of any security for sale. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the panelists as of the date of publication and are subject to change and do not constitute personalized investment advice.
Resource Consulting Group, Inc. is an investment advisors registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This video is property of Resource Consulting Group and may not be distributed without permission.