Amy Davis was recently interviewed by syndicated columnist Marni Jameson in her latest article, “Put angst to good use and organize what’s important.”
Resource Consulting Group today announces the election of its new president, Gregg Biro.
RCG Announces Promotions of Joellene Aylor and Taylor Hughes – February 2019
Resource Consulting Group is pleased to announce the promotions of Joellene Aylor and Taylor Hughes.
RCG Announces Promotions of Frank Garcia and Natalie Campese – February 2018
Resource Consulting Group is pleased to announce the promotions of Frank Garcia and Natalie Campese.
Resource Consulting Group Expands its Paraplanner Team – January 2018
Resource Consulting Group is pleased to announce the hiring of new paraplanners: Jennifer Davis and Josh Andrews.
Three Steps for Optimizing Your Charitable Contributions – December 2017
Orlando Business Journal published an article by Resource Consulting Group Founder and CEO Mike Davis
Resource Consulting Group, an independent, fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm, is pleased to announce that associate wealth advisor Frank Garcia has earned the prestigious Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) designation.
OneOrlando Fund – June 2016
In light of the recent tragedy that struck our city, Resource Consulting Group has made a donation to the OneOrlando fund. The fund, established by Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer, provides a way to assist those directly affected by these events while responding to the needs of our community. For more information and to learn how you can help, visit OneOrlando.org.
RCG also ranks as the fourth fastest growing RIA in this list.
Bloomberg Markets ranked active U.S. registered investment advisers that provide financial planning services based on the data they reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission as of June 2, 2014. We used filings as of June 3, 2013, for year-over-year comparisons.
The ranking excludes firms that operate as or are affiliated with broker-dealers, banks or thrifts, trust or insurance companies or firms with employees who are registered representatives of broker-dealers. We also excluded firms that take commissions, sell financial products or operate as real estate agents, lawyers, insurance brokers or accountants. We did not consider multifamily offices.
Our RIAs obtained more than 75 percent of their assets under management from high-net-worth individuals. They got up to 25 percent of those assets from any of the following sources: investment and business development companies, pooled investment vehicles, pension and profit-sharing plans, charitable organizations, corporations or other businesses, state or municipal government entities, other investment advisers or investors that the RIAs described in their filings as “other.” –Bloomberg
- Linda Palonen featured in an article entitled Coaching Connections in the Healthy Living section of the September 2012 issue of Baldwin Park Living. – September 2012
- Kimberly Sterling featured in Orlando Business Journal article on fitness: Fitness, family fun – on a paddleboard – August 2012
- RCG’s Mike and Terry Davis in the spotlight with Junior Achievement’s Free Enterprise Society – July 2012
- Gregg Biro quoted in the Orlando Business Journal in an article entitled Companies must disclose fee information to participants by Aug. 30 – June 2012
- Congratulations to RCG’s Nicole Rutledge for being nominated for Orlando Business Journal‘s 40 under 40 in 2012. – June 2012
- RCG’s Linda Palonen coaching basketball and giving hope to Orlando’s less privileged inner city kids. – June 2012
- RCG hosts an event for the Ethiopia Project. These folks are doing amazing work! See Dr. and Mrs. Pearson’s Blog. – May 2012
[Photo 1] [Photo 2]
- Kimberly Sterling named a Five Star Wealth Manager by Orlando Magazine – May 2012
- Mike Davis quoted in Florida Trend on where we’re advising clients to invest while still remaining cautious. – May 2012
- Donna Bowman, Event Chair of Relay For Life of Winter Park, was the guest speaker at the Rotary Club of Orange County East – Winter Park breakfast on March 29.
- Thank you to RCG’s Mike and Terry Davis for sponsoring Junior Achievement’s “Golden at the Gardens” breakfast on March 1, 2012.
- Kimberly Sterling appointed to Schwab National Advisory Board.View Press Release | January 2012
- Nicole Rutledge appointed shareholder of Resource Consulting Group.View Press Release | January 2012
- Kimberly Sterling featured in Lifestyle Magazine: “Bringing Out the Best,” published December 2011.
- Donna Bowman’s work with Relay for Life featured in Winter Park / Maitland Observer: “Relay For Life ready to launch in Winter Park.” (December 2011)
- Nicole Rutledge quoted in Fox News article: “All You Need is a Million Bucks and Other Retirement Myths,” published November 2011.
- RCG featured in Attorney at Law Magazine, October 2011.
- Mike and Terry Davis featured in Orlando Sentinel article “Business ‘snowbirds’ work up North, avoid heat,” published October 6, 2011.
- Kimberly Sterling featured in article “From Young Mother to Mentor” in the “Women to Watch” section of the May/June 2011 issue of Orange Appeal.
- Mike Davis published in the Orlando Medical News: “Questions to Help You Avoid Financial Spin Doctors“
- RCG awarded CEFEX Certification for 4th straight year, January 2011. [Certificate] [Press Release]
- Kimberly Sterling authored an article, “Savvy Spending,” published in the November/December 2010 issue of On the Money.
- Kimberly Sterling authored an article, “A Brain to Pick,” which appeared in the online version ofFinancial Advisor on December 6, 2010
- Mike Davis and Kimberly Sterling named in Medical Economics‘ 2010 Best Financial Advisers for Doctors.
- Nicole Rutledge quoted in article “8 Crucial Money Lessons for Teens,” published in MSN Money online, October 2010
- Kimberly Sterling’s radio interview with Steve Pomerantz of On the Money: “Is Gold Really an Inflation Hedge?” July 2010
- Nicole Rutledge authored “Top Misconceptions Young People Have About Money” in Young Business, July 12, 2010
- Jim Martin authored “Financial Market Myths” in Orlando Business Journal, April 30, 2010
- Mike Davis featured in the Summer 2010 issue of Orlando Business Journal‘s Executive Livingmagazine
- RCG participated in Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon on April 17, 2010[Photo 1] | [Photo 2]
- RCG Women Placed 2nd in Finance Division of the IOA Corporate 5K on April 15, 2010
- Kimberly Sterling quoted in Orlando Sentinel for front page story on gold investing, March 2010
- Mike Davis’ article, “Questions to Help You Avoid Financial Spin Doctors,” featured in Florida Doctormagazine, January 2010
- RCG announces its Second Opinion offering, January 2010