Dr. Daniel Crosby & Frank Garcia, CFA: Your Brain On Money: How to Make Better Financial Decisions
On episode 23 of the Investors First Podcast, Resource Consulting Group Co-Chief Investment Officer Frank Garcia, CFA, interviews Dr. Daniel Crosby, a licensed psychologist who provides a unique lens into decision-making around money. Daniel is also the chief behavioral officer at Brinker Capital and a New York Times best-selling author of multiple books, including his most recent, The Behavioral Investor.
Frank and Daniel discuss:
- Why we’re not wired to make sound financial decisions
- How bear markets have a long-lasting impact on us
- Why Daniel believes automating financial decisions is optimal in almost every scenario
- Why, in Daniel’s opinion, it’s beneficial to have a financial advisor
- How advisors can better coach their clients
- How to encourage your children to learn sound money habits early on
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS. This information is for educational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice or an offer of any security for sale.