Dr. Daniel Crosby & Frank Garcia, CFA: Your Brain On Money: How to Make Better Financial Decisions
On episode 23 of the Investors First Podcast, Resource Consulting Group Co-Chief Investment Officer Frank Garcia, CFA, interviews Dr. Daniel Crosby, a licensed psychologist who provides a unique lens into decision-making around money. Daniel is also the chief behavioral officer at Brinker Capital and a New York Times best-selling author of multiple books, including his most recent, The Behavioral Investor.
Frank and Daniel discuss:
- Why we’re not wired to make sound financial decisions
- How bear markets have a long-lasting impact on us
- Why Daniel believes automating financial decisions is optimal in almost every scenario
- Why, in Daniel’s opinion, it’s beneficial to have a financial advisor
- How advisors can better coach their clients
- How to encourage your children to learn sound money habits early on
To listen to this episode, click here:
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS. This information is for educational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice or an offer of any security for sale.